The BLUEBARN Theatre is seeking a part-time graphic designer. The candidate we seek has a passion for the arts and possesses creativity in spades. You are a self-starter who enjoys being part of a small but mighty (and FUN) team. You have unfaltering attention to detail and will proudly embrace BLUEBARN Theatre’s intent to provoke thought, emotion, action and change through creative imagery. You can pivot quickly and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously. You enjoy people and will strive to enhance their total journey from the first view of our marketing materials. Sound like a perfect fit? Let’s chat!
Flexible schedule possible.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Graphic Design/Marketing Specialist
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign specifically)
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Ability to balance multiple deadlines at once, often with quick turnaround times
• Experience in email marketing through platforms like Constant Contact
• Able to navigate CRMs (i.e. WordPress) for web content updates
• Experience with the printing process from start to finish (i.e. getting printing quotes, prepping projects for final output, press checks)
• Complete other duties as assigned by the Producing Artistic Director and/or Managing Director.
Part time position, approximately 10 hrs/week but variable on a per project basis. Please submit portfolio and resume to Erika Sieff at firstname.lastname@example.org
BLUEBARN Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. We acknowledge the historic exclusion and lack of opportunity for people who identify as Global Majority (Black, Indigenous, and people of color), LGBTQIA2S+, neuro-diverse, and people with disabilities. BLUEBARN is likewise committed to countering ablism, agism, sexism, sizism, lookism, and other modes of discrimination.